A single serving mug cake-done 60 seconds.
We’ve all been there. It’s January, you made resolutions but still need a good chocolate dessert to satisfy your cravings. I know exactly how hard it is when you want to make a change, but don’t want to completely sacrifice indulging in your favorite treats.
My absolute favorite thing about this chocolate mug cake recipe is the fact that it’s a single-serving cake in the microwave and ready in one minute
This particular recipe calls for either almond flour or some coconut flour to keep this as low carb and Keto friendly as possible. Throw in some erythritol and some sugar-free chocolate chips, and your cheat day dilemma is solved.
One thing to keep in mind, when using alternate flour–it will never have the same consistency as all-purpose flour, so expect this to have a bit of a bite to it. It gives a bit of a nutty texture, which I actually like.
let me know what you think about this recipe in the comments!
60 second keto chocolate mug cake
- 27 January 2021
- Print this
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut flour or 3 Tbsp Almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons Granular Sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Splash of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips
- Step 1
- In a microwave safe coffee mug, melt the butter for 10 seconds. Add the coconut flour or almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla, and beaten egg. Mix well. Microwave on high for 60 seconds