This avocado and mango salsa is perfect for your Taco Tuesday or Cinco de Mayo celebrations. It is bursting flavor and is incredibly easy to make. it takes less than 10 minutes!
Perfect on its own with shrimp beef, fish, or chicken tacos! This salsa recipe is great with chips as well if you are looking for an alternative to regular salsa or simple guacamole. though, let’s be real, nothing beats a great guac!
As always this is a very easy dish to make with minimal ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry or fridge.
Give it a try!Jump to Recipe
Ingredients to make avocado and mango salsa
- Mango- I prefer fresh and ripe mango for this recipe and it brings all the flavors together
- avocado- again this should be fresh and ripe
- red onion- what’s a salsa without onions?
- cilantro/coriander- great herbs that go with anything
- red chiles-adds heat
- lime-freshly squeezed to preserve the avocado and cut the flavor
How to make Avocado and mango salsa
- finely dice and chop the avocado, mango, onions, chiles, and cilantro
- Add ingredients to a bowl, sprinkle with lime juice
- Add salt and pepper, then mix
- serve immediately
Avocado and mango Salsa
- 1/2 mango diced
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 chile
- 1 lime
- 1 handful cilantro